Claire's Core Challenge 3
About the Challenge
About the Challenge
Each week you will have 3 core workouts and 2 HIIT workouts, which can be completed from home or the gym. If an exercise requires a piece of equipment (for example: a pull up bar) and you do not have access to one, I have also provided an alternative exercise.
Whether you are a beginner or highly advanced, this challenge is for you! Exercise modifications are included for all advanced moves & you can always message me in the app if you need help adjusting anything! You do NOT need to follow the workouts to a T to be eligible for prizes.
I will be beside you every step of the way, communicating, answering questions & sharing daily tips, videos & giveaways in our exclusive Facebook community.
"But wait, don’t you say, 'Abs are cooked in the kitchen?'"
It’s true, abs are sculpted in the gym, but revealed in the kitchen. The single most important tool that you need to develop your abs is proper nutrition. This is why, in my CPT Fit App, you will also find all my nutrition tips, healthy recipes, grocery lists, a supplement guide & more! When you approach your diet with the same level of effort and discipline you bring to your workouts you’ll start to see all your hard work truly pay off!
🏆 What you can win
Week long Maui vacation at my beach home, just steps away from the ocean! Round trip flights are included for the winner & one guest.
The winner can choose to bring up to 5 guests, but their flights won’t be covered. The winner will get to choose the dates based on availability.
Weekly Prizes in the #teamCPT FB community:
- 1st Phorm Post Workout Stack
- Claire's Waffly Fit Cookbook + Mini Waffle Maker
- CPT Fit apparel swag bag
- Apple AirPod Pro Headphones
- Polar Fitness Tracking Watch
- OMORPHO weighted vest
🥇 How to win
To be eligible for my grand prize, I will be selecting one winner based on body composition change between before & after photos, as well as consistency & engagement throughout the challenge.
For my six weekly giveaways, I will be selecting winners solely based on active participation, engagement & support within my Facebook community and/or on Instagram.
Use the hashtag #clairescorechallenge and tag me (@clairepthomas) so that I can follow along and get to know you better!
✍️ How to enter
Submit before and after photos
Make sure you have my app
Join my Facebook community
Follow me on Instagram
Questions & Answers
Join my app and my amazing fitness community for just $14.99 per month or choose to upgrade to annual for $99/year, which is just $0.27 a day!
You’ll have full access to multiple 6-12 week-long gym and home training programs, hundreds of workouts & healthy recipes, nutrition guides, direct communication with me, fitness challenges, incredible giveaways, a supportive online community & so much more!
No gym membership or equipment is required for this challenge! For any exercise that used a piece of equipment (for example: a pull-up bar), I have also provided an alternative exercise that requires nothing but your body weight.
Whether you are brand new to fitness or highly advanced, you will benefit from this challenge! Plus, I walk you through all exercises with easy-to-follow videos and simple written instructions. This means you’ll be able to do all my moves easily, accurately, and safely.
The core & HIIT workouts in this challenge are quick & effective & designed to be done in addition to your main workout each day. Simply add these workouts to the beginning or end!
1. Personally, I prefer to take mine in the morning, before I eat or drink anything.
2. Wear a simple, plain outfit (no loose or baggy clothing). It’s best to wear a swimsuit or a sports bra and spandex shorts. Try to wear the same thing every time, or something that fits the same.
3. Find a location with good lighting (I recommend natural lighting) & where you can capture a full-length view of yourself.
4. Take your photos from 3 different angles. Stand nice & upright & snapshots from the front, side & back. Try to stick to the same positioning every time.
5. Ask someone to take the picture for you or use the self-timer feature. This is preferred over a selfie in the mirror, but if you must take it yourself, that is better than nothing.