Eliza Katoa - Stronger & Healthier Mini Challenge
About the challenge
Your goal is to commit to improving your health for 14 days straight — I know you can do it! This 2-week challenge is the perfect way to focus on your fitness and health as we go into the end of the year. My goal is to help you focus on creating healthy habits that will help you thrive as you enter a new season and enjoy the holidays. You can expect a 2 week workout plan that consists of strength training mixed with HIIT & cardio to help your body and mind transform. I’ll also be providing shorter workouts in case you aren’t able to get your full 45-65 minute workout in. I’ll provide bonus nutrition content so you can meal prep if desired. I’ll share some healthy recipes for you to try throughout the two weeks. You can even look forward to some mindset coaching to help you develop a mindset to help you thrive on your health and wellness journey. And lastly, you’ll have community support from other challengers and the ability to contact me through the app any time. I’ll be engaging with you exclusively through in-app stories and in the Facebook community.
What past challenge participants are saying:
🏆 What you can win
1st place: $200 cash prize + 1-year free subscription to my app
2nd place: $150 cash prize + Just Ingredients protein powder
3rd place: $100 cash prize + Clean Simple Eats Super Greens Mix
🥇 How to win
I will be choosing a winner based on consistency, community and social media engagement.
Make sure you submit and before and after photo to be eligible to win a prize.
Encourage others in our Facebook group and share your wins on our Facebook page and on Instagram stories using the hashtag #ekfitchallenge.
Comment on the workouts after completing them in the app and let me know how they go.
✍️ How to enter
Sign up and download the app
Submit before and after photos
Join my exclusive Facebook community
Follow me on Instagram
Questions & Answers
You can join our app and community FREE for the first 7 days. After that, you'll pay $14.99/month or $99.99/year. That breaks down to just $0.49 a day or $0.28 a day — less than your morning cup of coffee!
- 5 workouts per week both GYM and HOME options (around 50-65 minutes long)
- I'm also providing BONUS 30-minute optional workout for those of you who are short on time and don't have a ton of time to workout
- 1 days of active rest: When you rest from lifting, you should still remain active. Do HIIT cardio/ab workouts, play sports, go for a hike or a long walk
- 1 full rest day
Yes! You will have access to my nutrition guide, my healthy recipes PDF plus I will be uploading exclusive BONUS content specifically for my challengers. I'll upload recipes and meal prep tips for each week.
- If you're doing HOME workouts then you'll need a pair of dumbbells, a box, step or bench, and any other equipment is a bonus
- You need a gym membership with standard gym equipment if you're doing my gym workouts
- A positive attitude and dedication to the next 2-week is a bonus!
- The workouts are designed for all levels
- Beginners: go slow, use less weight, use longer rest periods, and focus on form
- Advanced: increase weight, reps and reduce rest time as you progress
- Get proper sleep (7-9 hours a night is a must)
- Dedicated nutrition regimen that consists only of wholesome, natural ingredients (get my nutrition guide in “Insights” section of the app)
- Drink at least eight 8 oz glasses of water daily
- Make sure to use active and full rest days to allow muscles to recover
- Ice cold showers in the morning and after workouts are highly recommended
Message me in the app for any questions you have. I do my best to review all comments and make any recommended changes.
I want to see your progress!
I would also love to see your progress pictures and videos. Tag me on Instagram and use the hashtag [INSERT HASHTAG HERE] or feel free to shoot me a DM on IG. I would love to showcase your progress to our community.
Make sure you are commenting on each workout and letting me know that you did it and tell me how it went. If you make a recipe, comment and let me know. Feel free to tag me on your instagram stories and make sure to be active and engage with other community members in our Facebook page!