Art of War
Art of War
6 Week Challenge
Art of War
Join me for a 6-week workout challenge, designed for all levels, to build lean muscle, improve athletic abilities, and sharpen your attack skills. Our aesthetics is most important, but we will also train to be the fastest and strongest versions of ourselves. Prepare for battle because we are about to become warriors of this earth. Best Transformation Wins!
- Submit ‘Before’ Photo by Sept 13, 2021 via email
- Submit ‘After’ Photo by Nov 1, 2021 via email
- Hold a sign in your photos with: Name, Date, Weight
- Send to Jparkfit00@gmail.com with email title “Art of War (before/after)”
🏆 What you can win
The best physical transformation wins. You will submit a photo before you start this challenge and once you have completed it, you will submit an after photo. The athlete who has experienced the strongest and most noticeable transformation will win the following prizes.
- 1 Grand Prize: $3000.00
- 2 ALPHA Clothing Gift Card
- 3 Performix Gift Card
✍️ How to enter
The rules are simple. Submit a before photo of you now, sign up for my app, and join the challenge! Let's get to work.
- 1 Submit a before photo of you via button below (include a sign with: Name, Date, Weight)
- 2 Sign up for my app via this link and start the challenge on Sept. 13th
- 3 Share this graphic with me on Instagram and make sure to tag me (optional)
- 4 Submit an after photo at the end of the 6-week challenge (include a sign with: Name, Date, Weight)
🥇 How to win
For the next 6 weeks, I have designed a workout program for all levels to build lean muscle, improve athletic abilities, and sharpen your attack skills. Our aesthetics is most important, but we will also train to be the fastest and strongest versions of ourselves. For this program you will need a full gym so please have a gym membership ready for this challenge. We will be running a 2 week program and repeating it 3x. This gives us the opportunity to become faster and stronger. Each week we are giving it our all and pushing out limits trying to beat the previous week in strength, speed, endurance, and power. Prepare for battle because we are about to become warriors of this earth.
- 1 Put in the work! You have 6 weeks to show us what your body is capable of. This challenge is based solely off physical transformations.
- 2 Share your journey on social media using the hashtags #6weeksartofwar. This isn't required, but we'll be following along with these hashtags and it could help you stand out from other contestants.
Questions & Answers
You can join my channel and community for just $1 for the first month. After that, you'll pay $14.99/month or $99.99/year. That breaks down to just $0.49 a day or $0.28 a day. You get access to endless health content every day for less than a cup of coffee!
YES! For the low price of $14.99/month or $99.99/year you'll receive everything you need to reach your goals (weight loss, strength training, bulk up, etc.). My app features workout programs and individual exercises that you can perform at home or at the gym. You also get nutrition guides and access to workouts from 200+ other top trainers.
If you haven't had success with other workout apps in the past, you may be skeptical about mine. But I'm here to tell you, I guarantee you'll get the results you want with me. Why? I don't give you one-off programs or PDF documents and no assistance. I add new programs (with interactive videos explaining exercises) on a regular basis. My content is new, fresh, and ever-changing to keep you motivated and ready to work! Plus, if you need help, I'm always here for you. You can message me directly if you have any questions, feedback, or simply want to share your success.
My workouts and programs work with any level of fitness. Plus, I walk you through all exercises with easy-to-follow videos and simple written instructions. This means you'll be able to do all my moves easily, accurately, and safely.
It depends on the workout! I have a lot of programs and exercises that require no, or minimal, equipment.
A gym membership is not required with my app. A lot of my workouts can be done right at home (or at the gym, if you prefer).