Juice & Toya - New Year Challenge
About the challenge
For the “Juice And Toya New Year Challenge”, we have TWO programs to choose from. One requires NO equipment and is completely bodyweight. The other program will require a pair of dumbbells. Both programs can be done at home, at the gym, or anywhere you have space to move your body.
- Our goal with these strength and conditioning programs is to start the new year off feeling strong and confident.
- We want to create consistency with a routine that is realistic and maintainable. We will focus on building lean muscle, burning body fat, and improving endurance with strength and conditioning workouts.
- The workouts are designed to be between 20-40 minutes each day. The program is based on 5 days a week, and consists of strength, HIIT, recovery and an end of the week challenge.
- We encourage you to join our Facebook page to receive support, encouragement, and motivation from our Juice and Toya community. We will also be engaging with you to motivate and push you during the challenge!
🏆 What you can win
There will be weekly prizes, and one grand prize including the following:
- CASH Grand Prize
- OBLA x Juice And Toya Merch
- OBLA Equipment
- Therabody - Theragun mini
- CUTS gift card
- Olipop variety pack
- Poppi variety pack
- Gainful - one month of personalized supplements
- Free One Year Subscription To The Juice And Toya App
✍️ How to enter
To be eligible for the weekly prizes, we will be looking for engagement daily in our Facebook community and/or on Instagram.
To be eligible for the grand prize, make sure to submit a "Before" photo by 11:59 m. PST on Mon Jan 3rd with a sign that says "NEW YEAR CHALLENGE — Before" using the button below.
To be eligible for the grand prize, download our app to access the "New Year" challenge! If you already have the app downloaded, you just need to submit before/after photos, and you’ll automatically have access to the "NEW YEAR CHALLENGE" challenge in the Workout section of the app!
Join our Facebook Community for support, tips, and encouragement! We’re in this together! Gain extra points for referring friends to this group!
Submit an "After" photo by 11:59 m. PST on Sat, Jan 30th with a sign that says "NEW YEAR CHALLENGE — After"
🥇 How to win
We will be choosing a winner based on transformation of any kind (muscle gain, fat loss, postural changes, etc.), as well as consistency and engagement throughout the challenge.
Submit progress photos to be eligible for the grand finale prize and engage in FB group/social media for weekly prizes.
Make sure to follow @theragun to be eligible for the Grand Prize!
Questions & Answers
You can join our channel and community for just $1 for the first month. After that, you'll pay $14.99/month or $99.99/year. That breaks down to just $0.49 a day or $0.28 a day. You get access to endless health content every day for less than a cup of coffee!
YES! For the low price of $14.99/month or $99.99/year you'll receive everything you need to reach your goals (weight loss, strength training, bulk up, etc.). My app features workout programs and individual exercises that you can perform at home or at the gym. You also get nutrition guides and access to workouts from 200+ other top trainers.
If you haven't had success with fitness apps in the past, you may be skeptical about whether or not this will work for you. But I guarantee you'll get the results you’re looking for and stay motivated to keep going. Why? Because I will be there with you every step of the way, giving you all the knowledge and expertise I’ve gathered over the years! My best advice is to give it a try!! Come do some training with me for a month, and I’ll prove to you that this is THE most interactive/consistent program you’ll ever follow.
My workouts are scalable to any fitness level. Plus, with easy-to-follow video instruction on each and every exercise, you’ll never be left wondering how to do a move!
All of my workouts will require basic gym equipment and weights. Several folks are able to complete the workouts with JUST dumbbells and barbells (no machines) but it depends on how comfortable you are finding substitute movements when a machine is programmed on the workout.
A gym membership is highly recommended!!